Welcome to Diego Silang Movement

A call to amend RA 9262 otherwise known as Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children Act of 2004, and a call for the government to come up with a better law providing EQUAL PROTECTION for all.

Domestic Violence is not a gender issue. It happens to all. Let's help stop Domestic Violence now!

We need your help too!






About

I am no lawyer. I'm 26 years old. With a 4 year old kid I seldom see, I spent two days in prison and spent about P6,000 for posting surety bail. For what? - RA 9262.

While the 'petitioner' they see as a victim. I cry foul for the injustice brought by this case, for the humiliation, for those sleepless nights, for being stripped of fatherhood. But what can I do? Nothing. Thus, this blog I created. For all the Andres to see, that they too can be Diego Silang, they can fight, or prevent injustice that this law can bring to them.

If you know better, then, help me build this cause.